I wanted to share some of my knowledge about living in Boston, well I have none. We live an hour out Northwest of the city. But I do have a few ideas.
1. Its all in the accent. It's pronounced WOO-STER and GLOOS-TER , not the way normal people would say it. If you pronounce it the normal way, people will look at you funny and say they have never heard of that town. They will ,they really will. Then when they figure out your saying woo-ster, they will pity you, since you don't know how to talk.
2. As your father would say, "You can't swing a dead cat with out hitting three Dunkin Donuts" it's true, yes it really is. If you find yourself on the corner near a Starbucks and no Dunkin Donuts in sight. Then your no longer in New England, you took a wrong turn somewhere.
3. Burn all your Chicago Black hawks apparel., You need a B's sweatshirt. In deed trash talk the Black Hawks.
4. They drive crazy here. Others (from here) might say differently but they drive insane, be careful!
5. My favorite radio station 92.5 the river, they will go from Johnny Cash, to REM, to Death Cab for Cutie.
6. WE're a little liberal here, You'll like that.
7. You would enjoy Eagon and Broude, 89.7 WGBH, from 11-2pm. But you'll probably be working.
8. And don't take someone else parking space after they dug it out from a snow storm, I would worry about your safety, I hear that's an act of war.
I'll pass more on when I think of them.